Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Classroom

I just wanted to write down how today is going? Have you every had to cancelle a class due to the roof falling in from a water lickage. Today when I got to school, it looked like a toronado had gone through it. The roof was caving in ,with tile falling and sheet rock falling. I felt unsafe being there. The kids toys were all wet and had sheet rock in it. The carpet was wet and smelled like meldew. We decided to go ahead and cancelled school due to the saftey of the kids. I hope that was the right decision. The parents didnt seem to be mad at all. Then I was sent home due to pregnancy safety. They didnt want me in the room with everything smelling and falling. Sometimes I wish I could stay in help. Well I just thought I would let yall know to see if you had any experience in that sisuation.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Hi Libby - I think it was a good idea that you went home! Hopefully they'll get it all cleaned up soon!

Jenny said...

That's crazy! I hope things are getting back to normal!