Sunday, October 5, 2008


This past weekend I spent the day and night with Michael's mom, brother, sister-n-law and their two kids at sivler dollar city while Michael was with my dad in Texas.


Silver dollar city was really pretty with their fall directions as shown in one of the pictures belowe. It was nice day not to hot not to cool. However, there is not alot to do for pregnant women. The only ride I rode was the train. I wish I could have done more. I did eat and drink their frozen lemonades. That was best the part.




Julianna and Brooks enjoying the frog ride.


Fall pumpkin Tree

Alex and Janice before going on a rollercoaster ride.

Janice is scared of riding a rollercoaster.


The ride.
This is the american plunger. I would of like to go on this ride.
Brooks enjoying Silver Dollar City

Watching the Hillibilly show on the train
Julianna earlier christmas present. SHH! it is a surprise. Do you think she will remember it at christmas.

No comments: