Saturday, October 18, 2008

First Baby Shower

This past weekend, Janice and I went to Tyler for my first baby shower. It was alot of fun and more then what I expected. The shower was with my parents friends and my highschool friends. We took my 4runner to the shower and it was packed after loaded all the gifts. I think there were around 40 people there. After the shower, we took time to double check the list and get any duplicates to take back becuase we do not have a Babyrus here. After everything was repacked we took another trip to babyrus and ended up getting the car seat and stroller with my gift cards. My car was packed. I have other pictures but they are on my mother's and mother in laws camera. I will post later. Here are a few that I got on my camera.


This are the presents after we check everything off.
Due to my husband being a hunter we ended with a blanket and a little hat with camfalouge on it. I am sure with his famliy we will get more camflouge.
Honey and Pops picture with me before the baby gets here.
My dad and I comparing bellys. I think I won.

I will try and get more pictures this week.

1 comment:

The Rainers said...

Libby, Hey there! IT looks like you are doing good and things are going well! Congratulations on the new of a baby boy! I will be praying everything goes well for you!!
Casey