Monday, June 16, 2008

Back in April, Michael and I took a trip to Arizona to see his Aunt and Uncle. It was a great getaway. Michael actually let his Aunt take some pictures of us on this trip. Usually I just get one picture of the two of us when we go on vacation. I really like his Aunt taking pictures. This trip was so relaxing and fun. One day while the boys went to play golf. His Aunt and I went to a spa for the day. I got a mother to be massage. It felt really good. We had a good time. Here are some pictures of the trip. Sorry it has takening me a long time to put this on.


This was in Scottsdale.
One night we went to SAN TAN FLAT. It was a neat resturant and dance club. The tables were outside by a big fire stove. There was also music going. We did not go to abotu 8:00 which 10:00 our time. I was very tired.
This is just the sign of the resturant

This picture is an Elk in front of a bank. I thought it fit michael just well.
This is a resort where we stop and had ice cream and look at camal back mountain.


This cowboy is holding up a sign where we shop one day.




Michael and I resting from shopping.
Rusty spurs is a famous bar. We were too earlier for dinner so we just took pictures.










No comments: