Thursday, June 5, 2008

I am having a baby !

In April, we found out that I am having a baby. It was all surprised to us becuase we have been trying for along time. We have been to several doctors appointments to make sure the baby is inside me. About two weeks ago we saw the heartbeat and then went back in at 12weeks in heard the heartbeat. It all is looking pretty good. I have had my ups and downs. The biggest thing is my appetite. I am not eating very good. I havent really gotten any morning sickness. and I am on my second trimister already. The baby is due in Decemeber. That is our newest news this season.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I am SO happy for you Libby! We are working on a trip to Fayetteville soon...we think. I'm still working out the flights. I'll call you soon to catch up!

Rachel said...

Libby, congratulations on your pregnancy! The 2nd trimester is the best, so hopefully you will get your appetite back! I'm glad to hear that things are looking good, and we'll be praying for you.

Leslie said...

Hope you are feeling better. It's weird to see the "Biggest Eater" award-winner not having much of an appetite. I can't wait to be "Aunt Leslie." I know you have dreamed of this for a long time. I am thrilled for you and Michael.

The Smith Family said...

Congrats!!!! Enjoy being pregnant (its the easy part!!) Can't wait to see you at Amanda's wedding at the end of the month!

Basham said...

I am so happy for you!!! I hope the pregnancy gets easier! I know you have to be so excited!

Mauree said...

I was wondering when you were going to post your exciting news. Now, we will be looking for baby belly shots...J/K :)! Your appetite will get better. I agree with Kristina "Being pregnant is the easy part."