Monday, June 16, 2008

Week 14 of being pregnant

I just wanted to event out about this week 14. I thought all things were suppose to get better in the second trimester of your pregnancy. I think I am just the opposite. This week 14 has been the hardest week I have had yet. I know it is gross to say but I have been vomitting alot more and gagging almost every day. It is a rountine out of my day. I have also had an earache. I cannot hear out of one of my ears. I was just waneted to see if anyone else has had trouble like this when they were pregnant. If you have let me know. I have called the doctor to see if there is anything I can take or do to get ride of it. I dont like the feeling of vomitting and gaging. I know that is probably just pregnancy. I am also going on vacation next week and I would like it to be gone. Please give me suggestions. I will keep letting yall know how my weeks go.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

So sorry you're not feeling well! I really don't have any advice besides just hang in there--it's all worth it!
Lindsay

Rachel said...

I'm so sorry that you aren't feeling well yet! I'll be sure to pray for you.

I never tried them, but have you tried the preggo pops? They are supposed to help with nausea. Don't feel silly calling the nurses at your OB clinic! I'm sure they would be willing to help.

Unknown said...

Hey Libby!!! I just saw your blog from Mauree's!! I thought I would leave you a comment about this because my sister saved me so much with her suggestion for gagging. I especially had a hard time when brushing my teeth - if that's the case, use Close-Up tooth paste. It works wonders if brushing your teeth is especially bad. For some reason it really does work. I also heard lots about those preggo pops too, but I never used them. Hope you get to feeling better soon!!
See you soon!,
Jennifer