Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stay at home Mom

Today, I just wanted to share that I will be staying at home with little Mason untell the next schooln year. My husband and I have thought very hard about this and it just came up to a good deal. I am very excited about this new area of life of being a stay at home mom. If you are a stay at home Mom please let me know what you do with your time. He is still little right now so I know I will be with him alot. I am hoping to get a good schedule down.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Check with Mauree about things in NWA for Stay-at-home mommas. I love going to bible study and going to playgroups. Fun for me and my kids.

It is a little hard when they are young, but then again - this is the time when they will sleep in their carriers. You can take them just about anywhere if they are good sleepers in the carrier.

Congrats on staying home for a little while. I think that you will love it!

Leslie said...

Congrats! I am SO jealous. I wish I could do it. I can't even bring myself to think about touring daycares right now (not to mention writing the check out every month). I cry when I leave my dog at the groomer!! I don't know how I will do it. Are you interested in keeping 2 others??????