Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Girls Night out 2009

My sorority sisters and I have been getting together once a month for a girls night out. Each one of us picks a different place to eat each month and either gets appeterizers or desserts. It is so much fun. This pictures if from last night girls night out. We surprise Mauree with a Diaper Dinner Shower before she has her little one. We are eating at Mellow Murshroom, a very good pizza place. It is always fun to eat out with these girls. I enjoy hereing what new with everyone. Lets keep on getting together for the rest of our lifes. 2009

5 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

What fun! You'll have to let me know when your once a month meetings are - maybe I can get away from here and meet up with y'all.

coble said...

I love our dinners and getting to catch up with all of you girls. Thanks for posting a picture - hope you don't mind me steeling it.

Jenny said...

What fun! Thanks for posting a picture. I miss ya'll!

Basham said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Cute picture!