Sunday, January 31, 2010

What we have been doing this month in January?

Mauree, Silas, Mason and I went to a Gymboree class and then to lunch. We had a great time and so did the boys.

I got a promotion at work. I am now offically a kindergarten teacher. Go Me! I am so excited!

Mason turned 14th months this month. He is growing so much!

The Hill on Golf farm Road. We went sledding this year in the Second snow storm we have had this month. Michael got a wheelbarrow and pulled us behind the fourwheeler. We also got sleds and went down this big hill. Mason stayed inside when we did this with his Nana. He will enjoy this when he gets a little older.
A quick snapshot of us before we went sledding.

2 comments:

coble said...

Congratulations on your promotion that is awesome and I am sure well deserved.

Leslie said...

You have waited a long time for this. This is your dream come true! I am so proud of you, Libby!