Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Eve 2010



This year for New Years Eve,  Michael and I got to go out to eat with friends and then to Amber and Chad's house to for cards. It was alot of fun.  I was worried that I wasnt going to make it to 12:00 Am. but we did. I think the cards help out alot. In the picture is Lisa, Sharon, Janet, Marsha, Amber, Andrea and Me.

On the way home from the evening out, Michael and I talked about how we have been together for 12 New Years Eve celebrations. Wow that is alot! The first four New Years were spent in Texas while we were dating at the time. They were either at my parents home or my friends home. The others after marriage where spent in Arkansas at friends home or at Razorbacks bowls.  (I think there were two at the cotton bowl and one in shreveport.)

No comments: