Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sip and See

This past week ,I went to my parents house in Tyler Texas. My parents want to be called Honey and Pops. My mother, flew up here to help us drive home for the first time. She was a great help in the car and at home. I love it when my mom comes in visits us. I got to stay in Tyler for a full week. While I was there my mom threw a sip and see for her friends to come see Mason. It was alot of fun. Thanks Mom ! Here are a few pictures that I enjoyed at the sip and see. By the end of the party I think Mason was hold by 35 people. It was a great party.

Earl and Baby Mason. He really enjoyed seeing him. He kept on wanting to put him in his crib. Earl is my parents best friend grandson.
Here is Libby holding Mason. I was there kids babysitter.
My mom's best friends Toni holding Mason.


Aunt Sue and Mason.

No comments: