Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy 4 Months Mason!

I cant believe it but my son is four months old. He is a very happy boy. He loves to smile and be held by his friends, cousins, parents, honey and pops, nana, and neighbors. He is well loved not spoiled. Ha ha ! I have some pictures of things he enjoys doing while he is with his momma.
Mason is just learning to hold his head up while he is on his tummy. He can also hold it up when he is looking around or on my side.

When we got back from Texas mom and I decide to try out the Bumbo. He loves sitting in it.
Mason also loves to put his hands in his mouth. His right hand he puts his thumb in his month and on his left hand he puts his two fingers in there. He gets them all slobbery and wet.
He loves his raddler that Honey gave him. He can hold in his hands but he cant grab it yet.
These are just a few things he likes that I have taken pictures of. I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What a handsome young man! He is getting so big!