Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I have so many more pictures that I want to share with you. I am going to try aslide show. We will see how it works.

This is a pool that was on our Balcony of the room.






More pictures with the sea lion.













Day 2: We went to a private Island called Las Calsta and swam with the sea lions. It was alot of fun. The sea lions have a great personality and listen very well to there trainers.



























My sister, Mother and I took a vacation to Puerto Vallarta Mexico. It was alot of fun. We spent a full week there. The hotel we stayed at was call the Grand Mayan Hotel.














Day One:







This is the view from our hotel room. We were on the ninth floor.















The pool was really cool. That is wear we spent most of our time.






















No comments: