Sunday, March 30, 2008






My sister, Lori, came up for Spring break this year. We had a good time shopping, eating, and taking funny pictures. Never tell your sister you need to take pictures for the web. She will go crazy. We started taking pictures in Fayetteville at the mall and ended up at party city. Here are a few pictures to let you know how crazy we are together.







These are only a few we took that week. I think we took about 19 pictures throughout the week. We had a good time.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

It looks like you had a great time with your sister! I am looking forward to Spring Break here - we have another week to go!

libbyferg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I'm so glad you had a chance to be with your sister. I love getting with my sister now that we are older!